INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Software Engineer Introduction

I'm a professional software engineer with a very broad focus. I graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering. I started my career as a network eksekutif for a small company (<20 people) then moved into web/desktop development for a much smaller company (<5 people), then joined a huge, international automotive supplier as a hardware test engineer (Hardware In the Loop, or HIL), and at the time of this writing I work as a senior applications engineer for the company that makes all the HIL hardware and software I used in my prior job. So you can see my professional experience is all over the place, and as a hobby I develop open-source applications and also I'm working on a closed-source DSP application that I can talk about later.

So with my broad software experience, I figure I have a lot I can share with the software community so I'm starting a blog that will let me write about software-related things that I think people will find interesting. I hope you enjoy!

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel